Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Stupid Stupid Stupid!

So today kind of sucked. Just a bit. Not too much. It was time for me to go home and no sign of Nils. What's wrong with that guy? So of course I was sad. But I went home anyway... my eyes straying around the parking lot in the vain hope that he would be there.

Once I got home I decided I'd head out and buy some new pants. I'm running out of pants, you see. For one reason or another. On my way back who should I run into but Nils? Nils sitting guard at a gate of all things. I showed him my access ID and he said "we're still friends even though I had to check your ID" he told me. And I immediately thought "but it's not your FRIEND I want to be!" and didn't SAY IT! I DIDN'T FUCKING SAY IT! Instead I HAD to get my joke out. The one I'd been saving for him for days. I COULD HAVE TOLD HIM. But I DIDN'T! Because I'm STUPID!

But it was fucking awesome to see him. And I'm hard pressed not to find an excuse to go back that way... and then come back this way... just to see him again. Except much as I want him to know I want him... I don't think I want him to think of me as a stalker. So I'll stay home. And beat myself about the head and shoulders for being so fucking stupid....

No comments: