Wednesday, January 18, 2006

The Date.

So this new guy absolutely is going to need a nickname. Husband keeps suggesting names like "the dong" because... he just thinks it's funny. But I tend to pick real names and go with it.

So we talked online a bit on Monday and he is in school right next to the store I've been working at lately. I admitted as much and told him he should come see me. However, he said he wouldn't because he wouldn't want to make me uncomfortable.

Cue the music.

So I'm teaching a coworker how to do something on one of the terminals by the register when this guy walks up and throws his cap on the counter, looking for all the world like he's getting comfortable and moving in. Needless to say it was him. I wasn't one hundred percent sure as I stared at him. And stared at his rank (which was the same as one I'd seen in a picture) and then back at him. He made reference to a test I knew he'd been about to take but even then there was some doubt. He ended the conversation with "see you later," and that's when I was reasonably sure it was him. And of course it was....

When I got home I called him... and he didn't answer the phone. And I was pissed. I called again a bit later and he answered the phone and swore it hadn't rung. Fine fine. So we picked a place to eat, a place to meet, and headed out to see one another.

I ended up driving him since I knew the area and was rather insistent. We had a rather nice dinner that did NOT involve much in the way of awkward silences which was really nice. But we did end up sitting in the restaurant a very long time while we tried to decide what to do next. With me being on my period there was NO chance I was going to sleep with him, but I WANTED to.

I took him out to a big mall near where we ate, not the most local but the next most local mall. When we got there we sat in the car for a long while and I laughed at him as he tried to make his move. Eventually we did kiss and he surprised me by being pretty good. And stubbly. My face was quite red by the time we were done. However, the security truck kept driving past and he said it made him nervous. I laughed at that "what're they going to DO?" I asked. "Join us?" He replied.

After a quick trip into the mall we returned the car for more of the same. With security still driving past regularly. Finally he told me we should move somewhere else... anywhere else. So I drove us back to his car and the somewhat dimly lit parking lot there. I parked on the far side of his car away from the stores and we began making out like two teenagers. In the car.

It wasn't long before clothes were being pulled up, down, moved around and we were both showing some serious skin. I'd sworn that since I wasn't going to be allowed to cum that evening he was NOT going to get off, either. And that we'd do nothing more interesting than a bit of kissing and maybe some groping. But of course I ended up with him in my mouth. Because, yes, I AM that much of a cock slut. I didn't let him, cum, of course. And that amused me endlessly.

However, I did happen to have a Listerine pocket strips pack with me and slipped one into my mouth before taking him back into my mouth. I was laughing inside hoping to god it wasn't going to cause him pain because god knows in the middle of a parking lot at least five minutes from any private place is EXACTLY where you want to experiment with that sort of thing. However, it wasn't traumatic and was described as "interesting" so apparently it was all good.

We both kept looking around trying not to be obvious but also trying to make sure we weren't being watched. At one point we looked up to see a car facing us, parked perpendicular, headlights on. There's no telling if they were actually watching, but I believe they were. So we stopped and settled ourselves, pulling our clothes back together and they drove away.

By then it was late and he decided it was time for us to get back to our respective homes. Stopping completely was NOT something that was on my mind. At all. However, he was insistent (if easily distracted). At one point as he was insisting he should leave, I put a single finger under his chin and used it to draw him back for another kiss. Afterward, I smiled "I like that you're so obedient." "I can take a hint," he said. Nice.

Eventually he did leave and I sat in the car all smiles, envisioning driving through the gate looking like I did. I pulled down the mirror to look at myself and laughed. I looked like a woman who'd just been thoroughly kissed and maybe fucked. My makeup was starting to run down my face, my eyes were bright, my lips swollen, nose and chin red from his stubble. I looked at myself and just felt sexy as hell, somehow.

A few minutes later I drove through the gate and tried not to look quite so wanton. Happily the gate guard hardly looked at me, just enough to see my face but not a long lingering look, so maybe he didn't notice. (right) As I drove home, slightly euphoric from such a pleasant meeting I started thinking about Keith, again. Because that's what I DO. And I almost started crying. It was the weirdest thing. I was thinking about the fact that whatever happens with this new guy I couldn't stand the idea of it being even nearly as good as what I shared with Keith. And that I'd MUCH rather be doing these things with Keith than with the new guy. And then thinking how fucking much I MISS him.

TWO NIGHTS he and I shared and he's stuck in my brain. Yes, we do communicate online a lot. And yes I still think any sort of romantic relationship between us would be doomed (I'm a raging feminist and he is... well... not... I'm a leftist and he is... absolutely not... etc) and yet I can't help but WANT that. Even knowing the pain and heartbreak we'd almost certainly cause one another I still want to share those good times I know we'd have. Because it'd be worth it to me.

After all this thinking about Keith I got home and the other guy was online for a bit so he and I talked back and forth about what had happened earlier in the evening. It gave me the opportunity to say all the things I wasn't really sure he had wanted to hear. He's not a big fan of erotic talk and I'm new enough at the whole "speaking during sex" thing that I wasn't sure what was "taboo" erotic talk and what was me expressing myself in a way he'd find appropriate. Apparently, though, I SHOULD have said the things I was thinking because he claimed to be having a physical response to my typed words. Which works for me.

We both went to bed then and now... now I get to look forward to our next meeting. Which will surely involve something much more naked and satisfying.

No comments: