Sunday, January 08, 2006

Silly

Last night I went to pick up husband from Martin's house. Martin had a small "boys night in" type of party involving video games, alcohol, and bad movies. Knowing this I played DD for husband so he could get completely drunk without worrying about anything. Turned out none of them got very drunk but it's okay. I was up anyway.

By the time I got there husband and Martin were involved in an exciting WWE wrestling game with horrible collision detection. It was baaaaaaad. So I lazed in one of Martin's chairs and watched them finish playing. Afterward husband and I left with Martin walking us to the door, following behind me, husband in the lead. As we stepped out the door Martin put his hand on my back, caressing downward to my ass and finishing it off with a sharp (but quiet) smack. I jumped and started to turn to look at him but kept my head down, instead smiling.

Today we're going to see a movie, eat, and then... well of course... we'll head back to his place. Because that's what we DO. When he invited me he asked me "is that too relationship-y?" But of course it's not. Because the romantic affection I felt toward him is just... gone. I still like him in a friendly way... and I still want to have sex with him but... but if something better came along I'd probably stop sleeping with him altogether in favor of the other man. Except I kind of worry about what that would do to our friendship, now.

So. Yeah. I'm off for a play date.

No comments: