Friday, January 27, 2006

Better-ish.

Listening to: Tool- Sober
Thinking: Am I that person in the song?
Wishing: I could play it at work.

Keith, knowing I need him, was online this morning. Actually, he sent me an e-mail first. The most important line in the entire e-mail I need you as much as you need me. Suddenly my heart hurt a lot less.

It was hard to get up this morning. I considered intentionally oversleeping. Now that I'm up I'm okay. Depression... mostly gone. It's bright and pretty outside. One of the things I'm going to painfully miss about this area when we move back Seattle. Seasonal affective disorder... here I come! Much as I miss Seattle that is probably the very highest reason on my list to NOT want to go back. Though I love the rain.

I'm proud to say that last night I worked out both cardio and weights despite my failing mood. I didn't eat so well, but it's one of the GOOD things I can look back on about yesterday.

And of course the fact that Sam remains one of the hottest guys EVER. The funny thing is that despite the setback with Sam... I still think I might tell Nils what I think of him. Unless of course he continues to fail to let me get a word in edge-wise. Maybe he's trying to avoid hearing it... but you know... I don't want to ask him out. I just want to tell him he's hot.

He said he was working M-F. He better get his ass into the store today. And not while my co-worker is there, dammit.

No comments: