Saturday, January 28, 2006

Made part 2

The thing with the guy.... He was all "why'd you change everything? I saw that you changed your profile and it said due to privacy issues... is it because of me?!" And I told him no, of course not. Because it had everything to do with my old co-worker finding me and me thinking about this blog and nothing what-so-ever to do with anything else. Which is essentially what I told him. So yes, I mentioned this blog to him. Which was kind of dumb. But I'd be terribly impressed if he remembered my OdalisqueK nickname from the site, previously.

Anyway. Between MP and now this guy and MP telling me about ANOTHER guy who found my ad and apparently told him "hey, want to hear something funny...?" and proceeded to tell MP about my ad... well... yeah.. near as I can tell I'm the area slut and I haven't even fucked one of them. NOT ONE.

So I'm still reasonably sure Sam is none the wiser. To him I'm just some chick. But now I'm wondering if Nils is nearly as innocent about the whole business as I thought he was. And if he's NOT... well... you know... maybe that's why he doesn't really talk to me when the other guys are around. It kind of makes sense that way. Wouldn't want to be associated with the local whore, right?

Husband insists that if I DID have that reputation Nils would know exactly where to find me... right?

Makes me glad I've never really asked after Nils, personally. People might talk.

No comments: