Monday, January 09, 2006

Cuz that's what I DO.

I ended up having to work a partial day up at the other store which is not MY store. There was so many cute little 20-ish year old boys running around. Unfortunately, at that store as the customers get older... they get significantly less attractive. Which is so disappointing. Not to mention that in their jobs (which involve pushing around the youngsters) they tend to feel the need to be very serious. No fun there. The other store is MUCH more relaxed.

Once finished there I was allowed to head down to the store where all of my many man-loves are. Of course none were there for my gazing pleasure. I knew Nils wouldn't be there because he'd already told me his schedule so I had to content myself with the eye candy that was available. Which wasn't much. Ho hum.

During my lunch I went for my now-daily walk around the building. I usually end up bored for almost half of my lunch time so I've gotten in the habit of wasting a couple of minutes for a quick walk outside. It feels great to get out in our unseasonably warm weather and stretch my legs even that little bit, inhaling fresh air, not being closed up in a building, getting some bright sunlight. It's all good.

As I walked around the building I saw this guy who works very close by. He's a mountain of a man hugely muscular, rather handsome, and friendly. Unfortunately his path crossed mine when I was rather far ahead but I do enjoy getting to see him. At the same time I ran into MP who was on his police bike. I laughed at him. Because that's what I do. I have no clue what to do with MP anymore. Sex is almost certainly out of the question.

Otherwise it was a quiet afternoon. Until four o'clock came around and Sam came in. "OH MY GOD YOU'RE BACK!" I said before thinking. Then I giggled at myself. Of course he smiled his winning smile with his pretty twinkling blue eyes. And I just fucking melted. Again. Because no man needs to look like that. He'd gotten a hair cut I could see. And then I said "I haven't seen you in like... two weeks!" And I thought "fucking SHUT UP, stalker!" but it didn't shut me up. "Are you sure it's been that long?" he asked. "Well, I did go away for Christmas-" I asked him specifically where and he told me "Tennessee." *sigh* Guess he's not perfect. And apparently he'd been trying to sell his vehicle and "just didn't have time to come in."

Oh, thank god I didn't scare him away. So we talked a little bit and I wanted to eat him up right there and then. I was quizzing him a little about the weather and the differences between here and his last duty station when he used the word "we." And I felt my heart sink a little. Because I was asking him what kind of temperature he keeps in his home and he replied "we keep it..." and while I remember his answer my brain kind of shut off at the "we." And I would have said "we?" except... did I really want to take the chance of hearing all about his wife? Dammit.

Still, he's a delightful form of eye candy and I'm not complaining. I might still tell him. Because... well... maybe he'll at least be complimented.

I spent the rest of the evening sitting around reading the premier issue of some new men's fitness magazine as well as Men's Health and Men's Fitness. Since I can no more stop talking about Keith than I can about Nils I might as well add this is because he said something about all of his sex tips have come from Men's Health... so I had to read it, too. Because fuck... I can always use some tips. And what tips did I pick up? I can't remember. I'm too tired. Ha! However, it was an excellent waste of time flipping through the magazines.

I rushed home intent on getting in a good workout... and my ipod's battery was almost dead. Which messed that up. I still have plenty of time, however and am GOING to workout tonight, dammit.

I spent the better part of the day thinking about something Keith said this morning about being my slave. A delightful idea which kept me smiling a bit too much at the customers. The rest I spent thinking about how utterly relaxed I was after my time spent with Martin last night. And how STILL relaxed I am.

It was a good day.

No comments: