Sunday, January 15, 2006

In the interest of a cure...

I've been working on desensitizing the over sensitive parts of my clit. Just randomly throughout the last few days I've been reaching down and rubbing the part of my clit I can't stand to have touched. Seeing as it's my touch and I have more control I've been doing it for fairly long periods working on getting the damned thing over it. I've done this off and on for years but never too seriously. Afterall, I can get myself off just fine without worrying about the sensitive parts.

However, having slept with Keith and having him be as frustrated as he was by my sensitive parts and knowing that he is just THAT good in bed... and of course having Martin essentially give up on getting me there because of it... and having husband try and kind of almost be able to do it... but tell me he's AFRAID to do it for fear he'll do it wrong... and of course because I can't stand the idea of finally getting to nail Sam and having to shove him away because my body just can't take the touches.... well... yeah... it seems more important now than ever that I get things together down there, if you know what I mean.

So rubbing rubbing rubbing I do. However, while I work on getting rid of the annoying discomfort of the super sensitive part of my clit... the same parts I've been stimulating all along remain the parts that'll get me off. But at least those OTHER parts won't be hindering the mission anymore.

I hope it works, though, because not only is the one part of my clit over sensitive... it's also really tender. I'm hoping it'll toughen up and start acting right. Or else!

Or else what...?

No comments: