Saturday, January 28, 2006

Made.

So today MP came in. I was the only one in the store (not that he knew that, but it was a safe guess in a Saturday) and he wolf whistled at me. Which I thought was kind of funny. So we ended up flirting and talking about the site we "met" on. He told me that someone else had recognized me but he'd never told anyone and even that particular guy didn't know that HE already knew about me. "Which guy?!?" I asked. "He doesn't work here anymore," he told me.

We ended up flirting for a long while and as I knelt down by one of the low shelves he walked up to me and said "well, as long as you're down there." By then, of course, someone else had come into the store so I said "yes but if I do that for YOU then that guy's going to see and EVERYONE is going to want one." Because, you know... I'm funny that way. I should have run my hand up his thigh. Just to see if I could get a reaction. But that's SO not my style.

About an hour later another of the cops came in. He's a seriously boyishly cute guy whom I've been friendly with for a while. He's married, I remember learning. And smokes. But cute as hell. Seriously. We've exchanged chit chat now and again and it just so happened today I was in another of my moods that I get into. So he showed me a copy of some Soldier of Fortune magazine and made mention of one of the "headlines." I now forget exactly what it was but it said something about "one sniper, two head shots" or something like that and he said "but I have to read it to find out what the MEANS!" And I stared at it for a long moment and started giggling.

He stared at me for a second and said "you have a DIRTY mind." Which caused me to blush uncontrollably which caused him to say "and now you're blushing!" which only made me blush harder. I couldn't even LOOK at him. Finally as I continued to turn redder and redder I told him "I'm just going to keep blushing until you LEAVE." He paused mid-payment (he was paying with credit card and therefore was using the machine) to stare at me. Just to mock.

So I started telling him how dirty my mind really is. By telling him the story of the guys with their pineapple juice. There's another part of the story I need to tell now, tangental but important. The guy who ran back to his dorm room to get his money returned today... and bought two more cans of pineapple juice. I started giggling immediately and finally asked him "seriously... why are you buying pineapple juice?" He smiled looking vaguely bashful before saying "I don't know." "Enough said," I laughed.

So I shared the ENTIRE story with this cop... and had to at least start explaining about the supposed effects of pineapple juice on seman. I had barely started to talk about that when he nodded his understanding. So we talked about that, too for a few moments before he left. "Don't tell anyone about this conversation!" I warned him. He looked at me for a moment and said "I'm not... I don't.... I'm not like that." Or something like that, and walked out the door.

So I walked around the register to work on doing this crazy cleaning thing to the door that the manager asked me to do (and no I'm not going to tell you what but it's weird and it had my on my knees, once again, this time at the door). Apparently I came around the counter rather quickly because he hadn't exited the second set of doors that marks the end of the lobby area. So as I knelt down to clean the doors, I watched as he started to walk out... paused... stood there for a second, turned around and looked at me... paused again... and then finally turned around and came back inside.

He stopped, standing over me. He moved his mouth several times... not a word escaping. So I stared at him expectantly. Before he finally settled on "...did I send you something online a while ago?" I stared at him needing no further prompting to know exactly what he meant. I smiled slightly vaguely embarassed at having been outted AGAIN. "...I don't know... I mean... I wouldn't know.. would I?" I said. He started to speak again, maybe even said something trying to be more clear without being more clear. So I responded with "Yes. I mean, you must have. It's me. I know exactly what you're talking about but... I don't know. I don't remember."

So apparently he sent me a message via my personal ad saying.. I have no idea what. And I apparently didn't respond to it at all. And he was trying to figure out what that was about. He seemed to feel it important to mention at least once that he wasn't coming on to me he was just asking.

Which meant that once again I was having a conversation about that site. With a cop. And oh my god that site must be FULL of cops. Might as well call it Cop Friend Finder and be done with it. Whatever the case may be, I didn't remember his message and I continue to feel bad about it. I wish I knew what I'd missed. He informed me that he'd used the "code" and I'd apparently completely missed it. I know EXACTLY what "code" he's talking about and I STILL don't know what message it was. But it's long gone. Apparently sent to my profile instead of my new one.

So I'm vaguely disappointed that I don't know what his ad says... and amused because I kind of like knowing someone who knows my "secret" and knowing that I know his, too. I also mentioned this blog. But I'm drunk and can't seem to remember what else I was going to type. More later if I sober up, maybe...

No comments: