Wednesday, January 04, 2006

A lesson

Keith was online this morning (last night for him). So we chatted a bit. Flirting and generally working one another into a lather. After he went offline I finished getting ready for work... and ended up masturbating myself to a rather exquisite orgasm. Of course I wanted to be fucked instead, but I'm willing to take the hit.

Anyway, one of the things we talked about was what we really enjoyed about the sex we had. I was complaining about the fact that I was sad because he's not MINE and I asked him if he had any idea how sad that makes me. He responded with "about as sad as the fact you are one of the few girls who are forward with what they want, and provide input." I was utterly confused for a few minutes. Until I remembered.

Right about the time I was seeing Keith I had just seen Martin and Martin had been somewhat insistent that I be more vocal about what I wanted from him. At the same time I'd been reading a book about talking sexy in bed which very much emphasized how to speak to one's lover and ask for what you want without being threatening about it. It was really helpful. Something I'm going to pour over again, maybe.

So between Martin's insistence that I be more helpful and the book's urging that I speak up I went out on a limb with Keith and asked for what I wanted from him. It wasn't easy and I wasn't particularly comfortable doing it... but he didn't know that. And apparently it's one of the things about me that was a huge turn on to him.

I guess that should be a lesson to me (and to other women) that despite the way my brain rebels at the idea... speaking up in bed (and out) about what it is I really want... well... it's fucking cat nip to men.

No comments: