Sunday, January 22, 2006

Just things.

You know you're lazy when you think you can hear rain outside the window but look up weather.com rather than actually looking out the window to see if it's raining. It is.

Tonight I played the dutiful housewife. All day, actually. Husband was still fast asleep when I got home so I came home and took the more or less "private" time to clean and watch some of the shows I've been leaving on TIVO for too long. I made dinner, cleaned up the plates, and when the football game was on (which I was watching, too) I retrieved him beer and suggested pretzels as an excellent football game snack. Which I then retrieved for him, too. A second beer, some water... I was THERE.

I folded laundry and watched the game as he sat, mindless. Yes, I could have complained... yes he could have helped... but I was curious how much of it I could take. Surprisingly a lot. He's in bed now, and I was thinking of getting some dishes done.

Don't I sound like an obediant, subserviant housewife to YOU? Yeah, well, I'm not. I have my moments but I don't think I could live my life that way. However, I'm thinking at least to a point I'm going to start having to because god knows if I don't do the stuff in this house that needs to get done... no one else does.... Isn't that always the way?

After I tucked husband into bed I became immediately horny. I was going to masturbate but started and realized if I do that I'm probably going to cry. I'm not sure why I know this, I can just tell. I don't need no crying orgasms today, thanks.

I sent a text to Martin and asked him if he's tired of me. I haven't heard back from him. We were having a pretty good back and forth before that so I can only assume he's having a hard time answering the question. Which pretty much answers the question, doesn't it? But then at this point I'd rather have NO lovers than someone who doesn't really want me.

Oh, and the Seahawks won. My team is going to the superbowl. I'm so fucking excited.

No comments: