Wednesday, January 18, 2006

On a positive note...

Because I do so like to try to be positive....

My lips are still red and swollen from last night. Just a bit sensitive. Lipstick? pah! That's for women who don't get thoroughly kissed the way I did.

Needless to say I'm in a ridiculously good mood. I will almost assuredly get to see Nils today which is a beautiful thing. Hopefully he'll be in a good mood and I'll somehow manage to be witty. At the very least I'm feeling very flirty and confident today so there's a chance it'll be fun.

As for Sam... I can certainly HOPE he comes in. I have the worst time with hoping he'll come in and then he doesn't. It's always SUCH a let down. However... if he does come in... mmm. I've been thinking about him for days. But then you knew that.

No comments: