Sunday, January 29, 2006

Sable

I have this sable makeup brush. It's large and full headed, with long luxurious hairs.

I dip it in makeup and run it over my face caressingly, enjoying the softness and smoothness.

Today I ran it down my arm, down my fingers, feeling the sable hairs tickling the flesh.

I imagine you laying naked on the bed. Blind folded. Maybe tied up, your arms and legs bound carefully so you have no control. You are mine. Submissive. My slave for the night. Your body now my canvas.

I imagine running it delicately up and down your arms and legs, across your chest to tease your nipples. The brush would delicately tease your flesh raising goose bumps. I'd tease you until you moan.

The brush would find it's way down to your hard cock, swirling and teasing around its length until you're dripping precum. Your hips would move reflexively, your body still bound. Still my slave. My slut. My love.

I'd take away the sensations, then, listening to your breathing as your cock continues to ache. Another brush then. This one dipped in ice water, streaking thin lines across your flesh like a blade. Each touch of the brush causing you to jump from the coldness... as my hot tongue retraces the lines licking away the wet streak and leaving a wider one behind....

No comments: