Sunday, January 22, 2006

Oh bother...

I figure I'm not going to bother adding Troy's name to the list of names in my cast of character's post. He's a nice guy and all, but after last night... eh.

I don't really even feel like posting about what happened last night because it was that... blah... to me. I figured it might be. But after our first makeout session I'd rather hoped that the really lame sex in the car was a fluke. But somehow it wasn't.

When we first got to the hotel room I was rather very aggressive and essentially started things. I'm not sure if that was NOT the right thing to do or what because he was responsive but... basically laid back and let me have my way with him. Which isn't to say he wasn't active he just wasn't... as active.

I love a man who uses his mouth. Let there be no question. Having learned this I very much took a page out of Keith's book and have become increasingly oral. My mouth has become a tool of pleasure in a way it hasn't been in years. So I tongued and licked and nipped and really worked him over... and he liked that. Eventually he was inside me and I could tell he was having *really* hard time not cumming whereas I couldn't get myself into a position to get myself off so I was nowhere near. So I asked him to cum without me. And he did. Just after he came he told me, "I'm sorry, I could feel you were getting close and that just... helped me along." I smiled wryly, "I really wasn't close." To which he responded, "No, I could tell. You were getting really into it." Because apparently he knows what my preorgasmic state feels like better than I do.

Once finished, we went out to eat. There was no question of him HELPING me. Because... that clearly wasn't in his head. At ALL. I even mentioned it, actually. Something about how when some guys cum they're just like... DONE touching whomever they're with and I loathe that because once I cum I don't just IGNORE my partner. And that's EXACTLY what he did. Ugh. So, yeah. We went out to eat and had a long conversation about a lot of things.

Afterward, we went back to the hotel room and it seemed clear to me no matter how much I tried to subtly interest him in ME again... that he was done. I was getting pretty pissed off at that point but was trying NOT to be. I was so BORED it wasn't even funny. He was watching TV and I was half-assed watching and mostly just laying there thinking "fuck. fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck..."

Eventually, as I lay with my back to him (because that's the position I sleep in more often than not) he moved over me and began planting soft kisses and licks along my back. I moaned and said "funny, that's what I was planning to do to you... but I never did get you on your stomach." He stopped. "You can get me on my stomach now...." And I silently resisted the urge to strangle him. "No," I replied, "I'm feeling selfish." So he went back to what he was doing. And then... he was inside me.

I escaped long enough to get my lube and proceeded to get myself off for a pretty good orgasm. Which I didn't fake... but I certainly embellished a bit. I actually felt this one cumming and said "Oh, I'm going to cum...." and he said "what?!?" So I repeated myself louder... and then had this rather loud, dramatic orgasm. Afterward he asked me if I came. *sigh*

After I came I began to move with him again and finally told him "you know... whatever you want right now... you can have... because... I'm in SUCH a good mood." He thought for a second and asked me to get on top and ride him until he came. Which I did. Having just came myself I was really sensitive inside and being the one in control made it that much more pleasant so I enjoyed fucking him that way... until he said something about "looks like you're going to ride me until YOU cum" which of course ruined the moment for me completely. I never know how to respond to that when I KNOW I'm nowhere near....

So I did ride him to orgasm and we watched some more TV. Around 11 he turned off the light and got ready to fall asleep. Whereas I've been going to bed no earlier than midnight on a regular basis which left me laying there staring at the ceiling. "Do you snore?" he asked me suddenly. I thought for a second and replied, "probably." "Great," he said, sounding none too pleased. "But I'm nowhere near sleeping, yet. No worries." I don't know if I did snore. I think I mostly snore when I'm sick but who knows? I'm asleep.

So I lay there for about an hour thinking that I ought to just get up and go home because clearly we were done and there was a chance at that point that if I made it home I'd get to see Keith online and that's all I wanted in the whole world at that moment. To NOT be wasting my time with Troy but to be spending time with Keith. Except, of course, I stayed since there was some expectation for morning sex and I wasn't going to hurt his feelings and beg off.

Except I did finally sleep and I didn't sleep too badly... and there was no morning sex. Not a hint. Not a kiss. NOTHING. Oh, it was one of the most awkward mornings after EVER.

So yeah. Chances are that was just another lame notch in my belt....

No comments: