Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Hour long...

I was talking to this guy online. Somehow I end up on these people's chat lists and somehow they don't delete me even though the last time I spoke to them was a year ago. That sort of thing. So I get this guy chatting me up. For some reason asking me advice with his girl. Because... I'm supposed to think that's sexy? I don't really know what goes through their minds. But it happens now and again.

So this guy is talking about how he had sex with this girl for an hour! AN HOUR! And she came like crazy. And left a wet spot on the bed.

And I'm thinking "an hour? That's so cute..." until I realized... I have no idea how long Keith and I had sex. Based on the fact that the nights went by way too quickly and neither of us got much in the way of sleep I'm willing to say it was hourS. However, it makes me smile to think about. Because you know... when I was with him it was so easy to lose track of time. To just not care. It didn't matter how long it went on because... it went on forever.

I miss that.

I'm also willing to bet money he could tell me exactly how long we had sex. Because guys are like that.

No comments: