Saturday, January 07, 2006

More talk.

I got up to let the dogs go out 3 hours after I'd gone to bed only to discover that Keith was back online. So I let the dogs back in... and stayed up chatting with him. And he turned on his cam. And I turned on my cam. And one thing led to another.

Husband was awake, sitting on the couch behind me, facing the opposite way watching TV. I wanted to cum so bad... but he was there... and if I started masturbating to someone else... well... he'd either interrupt to take over (which would have been more annoying than anything) or perhaps insulted that I was sitting over here basically fucking myself silly for someone else. While he was around. Of course, this didn't stop me from fucking Martin that night. But that is hardly the point.

So I slipped my dildo quietly up the leg of my shorts and into my pussy and just let it fill me as I rocked and wiggled on it, unable to hold still. I could feel the wetness forced out on my thighs, slick and damp. Eventually husband headed upstairs to go back to bed and I was free to finally fuck myself silly. Instead I broke out the hitachi magic wand and made myself cum in my pants, sitting with my dildo still buried inside me.

I sat reading the words that Keith sent me, watching him on the cam... remembering the feel of him over me... loving watching him as he fucked me... my memories morphing the reality into fantasy. And then I came. And came. And came. Five short little orgasms all in a row. None of them completely satisfying, each of them intense and shockingly wonderful. After I was done I sat there in shock. Could I have just had my first ever multiple orgasm? Is that what that was? Or what? I immediately went searching and yes, apparently that counts as a multiple. Fuck yeah. I adore milestones like this. Adore them. I may never have another again... but even just having had ONE... wow. I told Keith and he seemed unimpressed. I was disappointed. Didn't he realize he turned me on so much that I had my first fucking multiple EVER? He didn't, really.

I thought about that a while later as I drifted off to sleep and I realize that unless you're THERE for it... it's really not all that exciting. I mean, not the same way.

After I had my multiple I sat, my dildo still inside, and talked to him for a while and realized... huh... I needed to cum again. So I started playing with my dildo and he noticed. "Are you doing it again?" I laughed. I had no idea it was so obvious. Several minutes later, watching him watching me... touching himself... and touching myself I had an incredible single orgasm to follow up the multiple I'd just enjoyed. I sat there afterward, shaking with reaction. And then I started crying. Uncontrollably. There's something about that build up... that perfect pressure on my gspot... my attraction to my lover... and that intense orgasm that just comes together to make me a teary mess.

So there I sat, shaking and crying (and laughing, too) watching him finish himself off and thinking how fucking awesome my body is for being capable of these intense sensations. And thinking how very much I miss him.

I need to find someone else like him. Only much more local.

No comments: