Friday, January 13, 2006

Masturbation

Last night I spent literally HOURS masturbating. Keith worked hard at getting me excited and that ebbed and flowed all evening long resulting an on orgasm late at night. It wasn't the best one ever unfortunately. But I blame myself because of all the physical stimulation I gave myself. Things got a little... numb. So after that orgasm I let things "rest" for a while and tried again and the second one was MUCH better.

This morning... another quite nice one. But I'm actually a little sore from last night. Let's see if I can avoid masturbating tonight. Or if I can't resist (say if Sam comes in and flirts with me again) I've got to be more gentle. At least for a day.

I'm going to be REALLY disappointed if Sam doesn't come in. But at least I'm guaranteed a visit from Nils.

And if all else fails... I can fantasize about Keith some more. That always keeps that dreamy look in my eye while I'm at work....

No comments: