Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Funny funny body

Last night I was taught a lesson. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth. As I tossed and turned trying to fall asleep I thought it very ironic that I'd just written that I haven't been tossing and turning. How poetic. It was only for maybe 10 or 20 minutes but I get it, okay?

Keith came online this morning but only for a few minutes before going to bed at a more decent hour. I fear it's only though his self control that I'm going to be able to exercise my own toward him....

He told me to go workout or something so I did a little dumbell bench press and some skull crushers and called it a day. Then I masturbated. You know... having tired arms doesn't make for the easiest orgasms. On the other hand it was a pretty good one and afterward I was pretty freakin' pleased with myself.

And now... one Met-RX protein shake. Because I worked out, afterall. Ha ha. But more importantly it's a lean source of low cal protein and well... how better to be sexually appealling than to practice drinking the old protein shake. Ha. That was a bad joke.

Troy came online last night and acted very normal. It was kind of funny in a sad sort of way. I wasn't sure if he was trying to be kind by not fucking and then ignoring me or if he really was that clueless. I'm not really sure what to make of it all. However, I think I pissed him off by saying something that maybe sounded like I thought the sex was less than stellar (which we all know it was). So I guess that means he really IS that clueless.

On a side note I didn't mention one of the funny things that happened while I was with him. Well, I found it kind of funny in a not very funny sort of way. I was going down on him, kneeling comfortably between his legs and every so often he'd get all excited and thrust his hips up, driving his cock right into my back teeth. He did it twice... TO HIMSELF... shrieking slightly the second time as he did it more forcefully that time. I pulled away to gaze in awe at his reaction before he finally said "umm.. maybe you could try it from the side." So I switched positions and there were no more mishaps. However, I thought it was pretty funny because I'm sure he blamed me for not taking more care with my teeth but... I'm not that foolish, thanks. In fact, I'm sure he'd quite enjoy if I'd been straddling his body in a 69 rather than the other positions. Too bad he doesn't like eating pussy....

No comments: